If like me you are feeling the pinch this Christmas then this gift guide I've put together will be perfect for you. All of the items in this guide are priced at £5 or less so hopefully it'll help you tick off your gift lists without breaking the bank!
1. RHS Collection Classic Rose Scented Candle Tin - Boots £5. I've not personally smelt this candle but you can never go wrong with a pretty rose scent! This candle would be a great choice for a friend as it looks so elegant and expensive yet has a very reasonable price tag.
2. Deep Pink Mohair Bobble Hat - New Look £4.99. A pretty and very on-trend hat which would be perfect to wear on cold winter walks.
3. Green flower bead stud earrings - Dorothy Perkins £3. How pretty are these earrings? And for only £3 a pair you could afford to buy a couple of these as back-up presents so you can avoid that awkward I-didn't-get-you-anything situation when someone surprises you with a gift.
4. The Vow DVD - Play.com £4.99. One of my favourite romantic films. This makes a perfect stocking filler as it is the kind of film that can be enjoyed by any generation, so would be very useful for Boxing Day when all the men are off watching football!
5. Minnie Mouse Body Polisher - Boots £3.50. So cute! Would be a great gift for the younger girls in your family.
6. Kirstie Allsopp Miniature Tape Measure - M&S £4. I absolutely love this tape measure. It is small enough to carry around in your bag and with its pretty floral design, it would make a great present for Cath Kidston fans.
7. Navy and White spot Reindeer Briefs - New Look £2.99. Every girl needs a pair of Christmasy underwear to wear over the festive season and at 3 for £7 you can afford to treat yourself as well as your friends!
8. Sass & Belle Vintage Postcard Inspired Heart Decorations - Mollie & Fred £3.99 (each). These would look seriously cute on door and drawer knobs. A good gift for girls who love vintage designs.
9. White Let It Snow Postcard Purse - New Look £3.99. Perfect for keeping your pennies in over the Boxing Day sales.
10. Cream Cable Knit Fur Trim Earmuffs - New Look £4.99. Seriously cute and very practical, these will keep the chill off your ears over winter.
I hope this guide comes in handy for you guys :). Is there anything from this guide that you are tempted to buy for yourself?