Monday 19 November 2012

My week in Instagram 11/11/12 - 18/11/12


It's been a pretty busy week! Managed to hand my sociology essay in time which was a relief and two old coats that no longer fit me sold on eBay for around £40 each so I ended up doing a bit of shopping. I also had a go at making the peanut butter cheesecake that I'm going to make for our anniversary on the 10th of next month. It actually turned out pretty well, apart from the biscuit base (note to self: must add more butter!). The recipe was pretty easy to follow so if you fancy giving it a go yourself, I've included links below for the recipe I used and some of the things I bought.

1. Feather heart decoration for my bedroom door 
2. My new Disaster Designs laptop case
3.The roses my boyfriend bought for me when I was poorly
4. New Eiffel Tower earrings from Saffy Loves
5. The paper tape I ordered from eBay to decorate anniversary and Christmas presents with
6. The peanut butter cheesecake I made from a BBC Good Food recipe
7. Coffee that my boyfriend gave me to keep my going at work
8. The super-cute grumpy panda jumper that I got for £10 in the New Look sale!
9. Cosmopolitan magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...