Saturday 16 February 2013

Haul: eBay


1. 3D Mesh Rose Jumper - £13.33 + Free delivery
2. Red Heart Jumper - £11.00 + £3.00
3. Lace Shorts in Beige - £2.96 + £1.99 delivery
4. Lace Shorts in Black - £2.96 + £1.99 delivery
5. Topshop Burgundy Heart Jumper - £9.99 + £4.00 delivery
6. Silver Cat Ears Ring - £0.99 + Free delivery

Total = £52.21 (!!)

Yesterday was payday for me and as I'm a bit short on money at the moment I decided to use most of my spending money on eBay items I've had my eye on for a while. Most of these came from international sellers which means they won't arrive for a couple of weeks so I thought I'd show you them now while they are still available.

I've seen quite a few bloggers post outfits with American Apparel's beautiful 3D Flower Mesh jumper but with a hefty price tag of £75 I knew I'd never be able to afford it so when I came across #1 on eBay I was a very happy bunny. At only £13.33 with free delivery I think I might end up ordering it in some other colours! I was also really happy to find #2 as I think it is quite a good dupe for Taylor Swift's Wildfox jumper so I am really excited for it to arrive.

I still can't believe this whole lot came to just over £50! In most shops that would only get me two or three items so I feel like I've got a real bargain with this haul. I've not really bought many clothes off eBay before but I think its definitely something I will be considering again in the future.

Hopefully you'll see these crop up in outfit posts over the next month or two.


5 comments:

  1. I love those shorts, i featured then on my ebay bargains a couple of weeks ago. Hope they're lovely :) xo.

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that's probably where I found them in the first place! I'll have to re-visit your post to see if there's anything I can put on my wishlist for next month :) x

      Delete
  2. I love all of these! Number 2 is my fav the heart jumper x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It arrived yesterday, I love it! I'd definitely recommend it x

      Delete
  3. I love the Topshop heart jumper- eBay is so good for cheap but good quality clothes!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...