Friday 22 March 2013

Outfit post #3 - Motel skater dress

Dress - Motel (sale)
Tights - M&S
Nails - Barry M Gelly in Blackberry
Cat ears ring - eBay

This was what I wore to my cousin's 18th birthday meal. I really like this dress, it's simple but flattering and with a discount code and store credit, it only cost me £9.50! I am also in love with this ring and have been wearing it constantly since it arrived two days ago. I'm planning on doing a post dedicated to it soon, so I'll post the eBay link up then.

6 comments:

  1. £9.50 is an amazing bargain and it's so pretty! You look lovely

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And yes, I still can't believe the price, feels like a bit of a steal! x

      Delete
  2. Oooh, you look lovely! I love the ring xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this dress!!


    xxx Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...