Thursday 25 July 2013

Style crush: Lily Collins

Images of Lily Collins from JustJared.com
H&M Ballet Pumps - £7.99
New Look Classic Black Vest - £3.99 (not shown)

I'm not going to lie, I have a massive girl crush on this lady. Not only is she very pretty, a great actress and the rumored other half of Jamie freaking Campbell Bower, but she also has amazing personal style. I think this is one of my favourite outfits of hers because even she's clearly dressed down for her morning coffee run she still looks incredible.

Although the H&M jacket isn't an exact dupe, its the closest thing I've seen to the All Saints jacket she's wearing which I've been hunting for everywhere! Plus I fell in love with it when I saw it on H&M's website and consequently may or may not have already bought it... Oops. Lets just hope I'll look at least as half put together when I wear it with bed hair and sweatpants to my 9am lectures!

5 comments:

  1. So cute I love her fashion choices!

    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, she always seems to look great! :)

      Delete
  2. She's got such cute style :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of her before but I'm totally digging her style! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...